How you Can Help
We need your generosity and support to advance our goal of justice for all. Roya receives no funds from any governments. Donations play an essential role in ensuring Roya’s continued operation. Your donations will go where they are necessarily needed, including toward:
• Developing educational and research programs;
• Granting scholarships to eligible applicants who are unable to cover the fees for the institute’s training programs;
• Supporting qualified candidates to present papers and participate at international conferences, tour studies, and training courses,
• Translating training materials to enhance the professional capabilities of non-English speaking colleagues,
• Paying our interns
• Covering the Institute’s essential running expenses.
Roya Institute for Global Justice, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) U.S. not-for-profit organization, making all your donations tax-exempt.